The New Year has moved swiftly into place, and while our Grand Opening Party is ongoing with daily giveaways, we continue to develop many aspects of EastWest Psyche. Some of the highlights:
- Partners: We are actively seeking new partners across the globe, and on 01 March we will begin listing them, providing their signature materials, and inviting them as guest bloggers;
- Networking and public appearances: Our director begins extensive business travel on 14 February (5 continents in 5 months! –including 15 countries, 5 summits/conferences/forums, 2 presentations, 3 workshops, and numerous meetings), for which scheduling, materials, and giveaways are in development now;
- Media: Videos, podcasts, and other media are in ongoing development;
- Books: Our director has 2 more books scheduled for publication with a third one nearing completion, and 2 others in progress;
- Rejuvenation Retreats (Jeju Island 2015, July/August; Geneva 2016, January/February) are in the planning stages now, with details for the Jeju retreat to be announced on 01 March and registration beginning 01 April;
- Philanthropy: We are actively considering this year’s recipients for our service donations.
Busy and fulfilling January!