We have been very busy here at EWP, preparing for and supporting our director’s world travels for the introduction of our company. Marketing 101 for any 21st-century global enterprise!
Since February, Dr. Anne has been in: SE Asia (for meetings in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia); N America (New York, to attend both the UN Commission on the Status of Women and the BPW International Leaders Summit); Africa / Arab States (Egypt, to attend both the Cross-Cultural Understanding Conference and the African Women Empowerment Summit); and, S America (Brazil, for meetings and to attend the Global Summit of Women)!
Completing her goal of “5 continents in 5 months,” she will go to Europe in June to attend the B2B Women in Ethic Business Expo in Milan, and for meetings in Geneva, Berlin, Athens and Rome. But first: Dr. Anne will be back in Hong Kong next week, for the TEDx-Women event in Wanchai on 31 May!
Meantime, look for her next book (available as free e-book download), Jeju Haenyeo: Stewards of the Sea (Book II), commissioned by the Jeju Sea Grant Center of Jeju National University, Jeju Island, Republic of Korea — due out next week and available at this site!
And don’t forget our Rejuvenation Retreat, taking place in early July on Jeju Island — registration deadline 31 May!
Best Personal and Professional Health to All~!
Our director, Dr. Hilty, is about to begin extensive global travels – 5 continents and 15+ countries over 5 months – for meetings, presentations, events, global summits, and general networking and partnership with business professionals around the world!
Dr. Hilty has just completed research on Jeju Island, South Korea, including publication of the first of two volumes on the famed Jeju haenyeo, the indigenous women free-divers’ community (2nd volume to be published in spring; soon available as free e-books on this site). She returns to Hong Kong next week, followed by travels to Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, and Bali.
If you or someone you know will be in Hong Kong on Saturday 28 February, don’t miss Dr. Hilty’s workshop: “Busy Women and Integrative Health: The LIFE-Work Balance” in honor of International Women’s Day (08 March); details HERE.
In early March, Dr. Hilty will head to New York for the 59th Commission on the Status of Women and Beijing+20 events, as well as the Leadership Summit of BPW International. Other upcoming trips include Cairo, for the Cross-Cultural Practices conference and the Women’s Empowerment Summit; Sao Paolo, for the Global Summit of Women, plus Santiago and Buenos Aires; and, to several Great Cities of Europe: Athens, Rome, Geneva, and Berlin!
Follow the excitement! — via this blog, our social media — Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, and Google+ — and our latest: Instagram!
Our Grand Opening Party continues! We’re already more than halfway through the month of January (can you believe it??), and to celebrate the Grand Opening of EWP, we have been offering a Gift Certificate, hidden somewhere on our website (hint: look in our ABOUT pages), each day! More GIFTS to come, from now through ‘the world’s midnight’ on 31 January (23:59 UTC-11) ~ Get YOURS! #eastwestpsyche
The New Year has moved swiftly into place, and while our Grand Opening Party is ongoing with daily giveaways, we continue to develop many aspects of EastWest Psyche. Some of the highlights:
- Partners: We are actively seeking new partners across the globe, and on 01 March we will begin listing them, providing their signature materials, and inviting them as guest bloggers;
- Networking and public appearances: Our director begins extensive business travel on 14 February (5 continents in 5 months! –including 15 countries, 5 summits/conferences/forums, 2 presentations, 3 workshops, and numerous meetings), for which scheduling, materials, and giveaways are in development now;
- Media: Videos, podcasts, and other media are in ongoing development;
- Books: Our director has 2 more books scheduled for publication with a third one nearing completion, and 2 others in progress;
- Rejuvenation Retreats (Jeju Island 2015, July/August; Geneva 2016, January/February) are in the planning stages now, with details for the Jeju retreat to be announced on 01 March and registration beginning 01 April;
- Philanthropy: We are actively considering this year’s recipients for our service donations.
Busy and fulfilling January!
Today’s Gift in our Grand Opening Party is for 2 pages of Writing Services, a US$100 / HK$775 value! We provide Business, Medical, Academic, and Commercial writing products, for all your writing needs. The Gift Certificate is hidden within our website; look for the GIFT icon, and get YOURS!