“Meditation for Work, Life, World”:
- Exclusively for Members of Business & Professional Women [BPW] International.
- Free of Charge.
- Skills-based workshop
- Creative Meditation model
- Based on principles of Psychosynthesis, by Dr Roberto Assagioli
- Offered at BPW conferences, congress, leaders summit, and similar events
- Periodically offered in online format
- Under the auspices of:
- BPW International taskforce on Peace & Intercultural Understanding
- Elisa Campos — BPW Sao Paulo, Brazil; Chair, BPW International Art for Peace & Intercultural Understanding taskforce; Founder / Director, Casa Assagioli Center (Sao Paulo)
- Dr Anne Hilty — BPW Hong Kong & NFBPWC New York; Member, BPW International Art for Peace & Intercultural Understanding taskforce; Co-leader, 3 Projects: Intercultural Dialogue, Women Peace & Security, and International Mobility; Psychologist; Founder / Director, Eastwest Psyche Ltd (Hong Kong; Global)
NGO-UNESCO Cultural Forum (Beijing, 2015)